Demo Blog

Music Monday!

by The Rocker on Nov.22, 2009, under

Hey guys! I came up with the next song for the song of the week. (drumroll) and the winner is.... (don't fear)the reaper by Blue Oyster cult.
Thank you!
also, i am adding my itunes playlist that i always put on shuffle and listen to. I think it is a pretty awesome list. It may take me a couple of days though.
Feel free to donate if possible to help my brother with leucemia out. Contact me at unknownname19@gmail.com
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Donate To Keep Blog Running

Blog Directory by Blog Flux
Music Blogs - Blog Rankings
blogarama - the blog directory

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!